Customer Relations / Service Representative: Great Communicators Needed!
Basic Job Info
$45,000.00 - $55,000.00 /Year
Excellent Compensation Package and Incentives
NEED A SOLID CAREER PATH TO GROW IN?
ARE YOU A MENTOR, ADVOCATE, AND CONSTANTLY WANT TO SPREAD KNOWLEDGE?
IF SO WE WANT YOU TO START COACHING INDIVIDUALS TO GROW OUR TEAM!
Our success starts in SOCAL, where our current team established a strong presence in this market. Our team is the foundation of this business and is composed of professionals from various backgrounds that have one commonality, they are ENTREPRENEURS AT HEART AND WANT CONTINUOUS GROWTH IN THEIR PROFESSION AND COLLECTIVELY AS A WHOLE!
What We Are Looking For In Our Customer Relations Position:
- No experience needed because we give you all the skills! We want to work with knowledge hungry individuals who are confident in their ability to know the traits of the business.
- You must love mentoring people, as this job requires you to be a people person constantly. You will spend your time making contact and building relationships with team members.
- Investing in building team members and their performance.
- High interest in sports and entertainment.
- Professional and have a great student mentality.
- Our team members our very sports minded and competitive in nature, so we have created a unique work atmosphere that fosters results while still maintaining a casual, fun feel environment.
- We are looking for someone who loves a challenge. Our training program is designed to be an on going process with a helpful management team that is invested in the success of each others’ performance.
- Let’s face it, being a leader is hard work, that is why we reward our team with fun incentives and team nights.
- There is a great work/life balance because this is not a “take your work home" type of job. Work hard, play hard mentality.
WE INVEST IN OUR TEAM and we feed off one another to make sure that all efforts moving forward are towards STABILITY and GROWTH within your profession.
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
• Passion for inventive and creative projects
• Works well with multiple departments and on cross-functional teams
• Self-motivated, proactive, positive, results-oriented approach to work
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Anaheim.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process