Outside Sales Rep
Are you looking for a rewarding career and not just an outside/B2B sales job? The top Service Sales Reps throughout our organization earn a very lucrative per year consistently once they have mastered the position and maintained the expected number of self generated 1st appointments/week “activity” level. Success in this position can lead to management opportunities – the majority of branch General Managers started in this position!
This OUTSIDE SALES/NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT position involves:
· Consistent cold call activity at the decision maker level.
· Executive level presentations.
· Building financial and life cycle analyses to quantify value from the customer’s perspective.
· Proposal generation and presentation.
Successful Service Sales Reps are not afraid of COLD CALLS. Opening new doors is the most important aspect of this position. Cold calling experience, both over the phone and in person, is REQUIRED for this position. A strong financial background is also important. This position sells a financial/ROI concept – not a technical solution. We offer a very competitive base salary, health/medical benefits, automobile allowance, 401K, and a truly UNCAPPED commission plan. Your effort dictates your earnings potential!
ABM (NYSE:ABM) is a leading provider of integrated facility solutions. Thousands of commercial, industrial, government and retail clients outsource non-core functions to ABM for consistent quality service that meets their specialized facility needs. In addition to building solutions, ABM’s capabilities include commercial cleaning, maintenance and repair, HVAC, electrical, landscaping, parking and security, through stand-alone or integrated solutions. With revenues exceeding $6 billion and over 130,000 employees ABM delivers custom facility solutions across multiple industries. ABM Industries Incorporated, which operates through its subsidiaries, was founded in 1909. For more information, visit www.abm.com.
ABOUT ABM FRANCHISING GROUP
ABM Franchising Group, an operating unit of ABM, is a portfolio of franchise networks that deliver comprehensive mechanical and electrical service and preventive maintenance solutions to commercial, industrial, and residential buildings. The franchising group consists of two franchise brands: Linc Service, and TEGG. Linc Service and TEGG specialize in meeting each client’s unique needs across multiple markets - from commercial office buildings, educational institutions, and municipalities to hospitals, data centers, and industrial facilities. The international network is comprised of more than 300 mechanical and electrical contractors located in over twenty countries.
· Technical knowledge in the HVAC industry is NOT a requirement; this is a financial solution sale where you would be presenting a cost-analysis to a decision maker.
· Must be self disciplined, results driven and accustomed to winning sales awards through consistently high performance.
· Leadership character along with the desire, ability and skills to manage the entire sales cycle is essential.
· Your ability to master the skills required for this position can potentially open many new career options across our various business units.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, The Linc Group is committed to diversity in the workplace.