We are seeking intelligent, ambitious young professionals who are eager to develop their careers in the Consulting and Sales industry.
Our award-winning team is motivated and determined to find the future leaders of our growing organization to start as a Customer Account Manager for our Retail and B2C Sales/Consulting teams
- Sales training: objection handling, lead generation and closing techniques
- Account management: building relationships to retain existing customers
- Leadership : assigned mentoring and coaching from the management team
- Advancement: Opportunities to advance into management and partnership positions
- Travel: Conferences, networking events, performance bonus trips (Miami, LA, Montreal, Bahamas, Las Vegas)
Customer Account Manager Description
- Sales Representatives learn how to develop their own leads, close new accounts and retain customers
- Conduct follow-up visits with existing customers to maintain customer relationships
- In-office meetings dedicated to skill-building, leadership development and team building
Reply to this ad if you are ready to challenge yourself in a rewarding, fun and development-focused environment. Qualified candidates will be contacted by our team within 24-48 hours of applying.
Visit our social websites to learn more about our culture, team and values
Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Google+ | Twitter
To provide opportunities for our people to develop their professional skills in a merit-based advancement environment while providing our clients with opportunities to expand into infinite markets through high quality sales acquiring long-term customer relationships.
Our ideal candidate is somebody who might not have a lot of professional experience, but a ton of potential. It's important that when applying to this ad, you can confidently describe yourself as:
- A risk taker who enjoys new challenges and thrives in a team environment
- Someone who has experience in the hospitality/customer service/retail industries
- A person who loves to learn
- Competitive but also thrives in a team setting
- Self-motivated, ambitious and eager to develop their professional career
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Roseville.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process