Position Title: Benefits Consultant
Position Number: 311915
Location: Temple Terrace, FL
Desired Skill Set:
Data Analysis, SAP, Reporting, HRIS
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Benefits Analyst
Start Date: 04/29/2019
End Date: 07/31/2019
Location: Temple Terrace, FL 33617
• Respond to basic inquiries from employees, retirees, and managers regarding HR plans, programs, and processes in accordance with Company policy.
• Create and run ad hoc HRIS reports to provide input for analysis, reporting, data integrity review, and correction.
• Audit invoices and reimbursement requests and reconcile expenses of benefit plans and programs to ensure accurate reporting and timely payment of invoices and reimbursements.
• Enter and audit transactions and resolve errors in HR systems (e.g., SAP, stock, POP, BW) to ensure accurate data.
• Conduct fact-finding investigation activities (e.g., interviews, document review, consultation with appropriate Company officials) related to internal and external inquiries, complaints and concerns and prescribe appropriate remedy to resolve complaint or concern.
• Education Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Related Work Experience - At least 2 years.
• Benefits Administration: Understanding of the recordkeeping and operational aspects of multiple or single benefit plans including health & welfare, defined benefit and defined contribution plans.
• Benefit Plan Reporting - Ability to prepare participant and financial reports for health and welfare plans and retirement plans.
• Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer.
• Data Analysis: Knowledge of data analysis methods, which includes the ability to analyze and interpret data.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Temple Terrace.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process