Located in Denver, Colorado is an acute-care hospital consistently recognized as one of the nation’s best. We are searching for a visionary Director of Research who will oversee operations and strategic growth of a multi-disciplinary department. This hospital is renowned for both clinical excellence and breakthrough innovation.
Organization and Community
- This hospital is widely recognized for outstanding contributions to research, education and nursing excellence.
- This hospital’s leadership promotes a culture defined by shared decision-making and staff engagement.
- This location is favored for its outdoor recreational activities, picturesque mountains ideal for skiing, and superb restaurants.
Position Focus Director of Research
- Supervise a multidisciplinary clinical research department including sub-departments in partnership with physicians and hospital leadership.
- Guide the performance of high quality, safe and effective clinical research with a focus on regulatory compliance and programmatic excellence.
- Develop a management team focusing on creating a high-performance, transparent and inclusive culture strong in employee engagement.
- The Director of Research reports to the “C" Level and will oversee 70+ FTE’s.
Requirements Director of Research
- Bachelors degree required; Masters preferred.
- At least 8+ years of experience including 5 years managing a research department within an acute care hospital or non-healthcare industry such as Pharma or Biotech etc.
- Strong Lean / Six Sigma or Process Improvement background preferred.
- Experience working with N.I.H. proposals/grants/funding preferred.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Jonah Levinger
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.
To learn more about Merraine Group: Click Here
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Denver.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process