Automotive Fleet / Commercial Sales Executive
We are looking for an energetic, passionate, highly motivated and ready to guide an outstanding sales team to success. If you love to win and are fiercely competitive, then this is the opportunity for you. With sales volume on the rise, we need a commercial sales executive with a proven track record of exceptional customer service, sales skills and training abilities.
- Ability to effectively manage all areas of the sales department, including but not limited to wholesale, retail, purchasing and marketing.
- Experience with internet and retail tools, ie: R&R, V-Auto, E-leads CRM, dealertrack, and multiple facets of online lead sources
- Ability to forecast goals and objectives for vehicle sales, gross and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
- Possess strong closing abilities and ability to work with lenders.
- Understands and keeps abreast of federal, state, and local regulations.
- Ability to handle and resolve customer issues or concerns promptly and professionally.
- Ensure high standards are held for delivery of vehicles to customers.
- Adhere to dealership policies at all times.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with customers; subordinates and management team.
- Professional appearance and positive attitude need only apply
- Leadership skills
- Training skills
- Drug testing and background checks mandatory
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Compensation is based on performance and is competitive with the retail automotive market.
- Demo or demo allowance based on performance level
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Upper Marlboro.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process