Store Manager - Wireless Retail Store - Fort Worth, TX
Position Store Manager - Wireless Retail Store
Summary One of the fastest growing Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailers today is hiring for full time Store Manager at their store locations. The Store Manager is responsible for supervising a team of Sales Associates which includes setting and maintaining schedules, monitoring and coaching performance, recruiting and training proactively, recommending disciplinary action as required, managing inventory and assets, and professionally interacting with carrier partners and our client's management and staff. The Store Manager will also be responsible for meeting individual sales goals for this single carrier store.
Essential Duties (Not Official: Please ask the interviewer for more details)
• Greet incoming customers; establishing the customer experience culture with associates
• Meet and exceed personal performance objectives and overall sales goals
• Provide solutions and suggestions to customers based on their needs
• Participate and manage regular outbound activities with store associates
• Coach, develop, and motivate your sales team on personal and professional goals
• Complete regular sales and operational store duties, not limited to cleaning, stocking, customer calls, counting inventory, tag changing, store layout changes
• Adhere to company policies by ensuring accuracy, completion, and security with all sales and operational paperwork
• Remain updated on training and new information from company and Sprint partners; attending all meetings
• Lead and facilitate store team meetings
• Participate in recruitment efforts to ensure complete staffing; complete new hires onboarding procedures
• Complete store opening and closing duties
• Maintain high customer service scores
• Complete diagnostic services and next step instructions for customers
• Serve as the communications lead for assigned location
• Additional tasks as assigned
Working Hours 40 hour-per-week shift from 9:30am – 8:30pm
Benefits Health & Dental Benefits, Paid Vacation/ Holiday
Working Location Fort Worth, TX
Qualifications High school diploma or equivalent 5+ years of experience in wireless or retail store 2 years in a leadership/supervisory role Reliable transportation to accommodate notice of presence to other store locations (in Dallas, TX) Flexible schedule of availability to support traditional retail hours that include days, evenings, and weekends
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Fort Worth, TX
United States of America
Japanese / Japanese
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]