Recruiter - Wilmington, DE
Our client in Wilmington, DE is looking for a contract recruiter to help through July, 2019. Please review the information, and if qualified, apply today for immediate consideration!
The Recruiter must possess the ability to successfully create a sense of urgency and influence others without authority as an internal consultant, to educate clients and HR Partners on process, procedure and best practices.
• Experience in a fast paced environment is strongly preferred, preferably in a retail/sales/financial organization.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to take the lead and show leadership courage in recruitment related decisions.
• Working industry knowledge related to key client areas/market
• Excellent interviewing and active listening skills.
• Strong knowledge of recruiting-based websites, applicant tracking systems, Microsoft Office and creative sourcing techniques.
• Ability to communicate and build relationships with employees at all levels (from entry level to executive).
• Capacity to prioritize work and address time sensitive matters.
• Working knowledge of applicable market employment laws, as relates to Recruiting.
• Flexibility to work independently and collaboratively with various project teams on multiple tasks within a cross-functional, matrixed reporting structure.
• Critical thinking skills, able to analyze and interpret data, information and identify pattern, trends and insights to develop appropriate solutions.
• Highly technically savvy - able to best utilize appropriate systems, reporting tools, IT services.
• Strong technical expertise in direct sourcing techniques and use of social media in talent attraction.
• Demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing skills, and a willingness and ability to challenge upwards if necessary.
• Ability to solve problems and come to solution on projects, key issues and obstacles
• Ability to work to agreed appropriate performance metrics
• Strong assessment skills to evaluate candidate's business and or technical background
• Excellent customer service skills and a consultative approach when collaborating with internal and external clients
• Demonstrated recruitment tactics development and execution
Section 4: QUALIFICATIONS
Indicate education, experience and any additional traits required to be successful in the role.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent training and experience
• 2 to 4 years of Recruiting experience, preferably in a past paced recruiting environment
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]