If below qualifications are met, please send resumes to Kylie at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Thanks!
Help Desk Representative
Job Type: W2 Contract
Location: Austin, TX
Pay Rate: $16.50/hr
This position is a full time (40 hour) Help Desk Technician role responsible for providing End User support through phone and web portal requests.
- Analyses call trends and types to identify training needs
- Develops, communicates and hosts training materials
- Conducts successful training in a friendly/timely manner
- Knowledgeable on current, relevant technologies, news, and standards
- Works closely with users from various departments to support the organization
- Measures training, project and any other initiatives with predetermined measures of success
- Actively communicates with Global Help Desk team members and various leadership teams
- Takes part in an after-hours on call rotation/support phone calls and incidents as needed
- Resource for Help Desk, providing real-time guidance to technicians to support customers
- Supports leadership in monitoring the queue, insuring agent availability, and investigating escalations
- 1-3 years of technical support experience in an enterprise scale technology environment
- 1-3 years of experience supporting Active Directory and Exchange administration
- 1-3 years of experience supporting Windows XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- 1-3 years of experience supporting workstation and desktop systems.
- College degree in a technical field preferred, experience may substitute for education
- Strong analytic capability and organizational skills.
- Clear communication and willingness to relate to others, to listen and hear concerns in a patient and supportive manner
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert problem-solver, able to accurately diagnose issues and repair systems.
- Independent work ethic to carry projects through to completion and implement solutions without constant supervision; ability and desire to explore and learn new technologies to support our mission and enhance our business.
- Experience working in a blended environment: Macs on a Windows network running Active Directory authentication and Outlook integration.
- Team player attitude, patience, understanding, flexibility, and a sense of humor.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Austin.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process