Broad River Retail is growing again and looking for talented individuals to join our team as a Retail Performance Manager.
We are looking for a RPM who cares about the quality products and services they represent, their customers, and their co-workers. We are seeking someone who is self-motivated, energized, customer service and sales focused. If you’re fashion forward, passionate, relentless, professional, and a 'people-person,' we want to talk with you!
- Champions our Mission, Values, and Customer Beliefs
- Creates, communicates, and executes on the Selling System
- Monitors and reports individual sales associate performance relative to sales goals and
measures Leads all sales activities and initiatives
- Ensures excellent customer service experience
- Mentors and coaches store associates
- Executes staffing plan
- Manages and communicates key Management Reports
- Addresses problems or issues in store under-performance
- Monitors sales associate performance based on established goals
- Oversees consistent implementation of process and policy standards across store
- Supervises showroom appearance standards for general cleanliness and tidiness to complete and accurate price tagging
- Participates in call to review store results (relative to goals) m-t-d for Sales per Traffic Up and other measurements such as Staffing Levels, Marketing Feedback, and Sales Successes and Opportunities
Amount of Travel
- Candidates need to be geographically flexible and able to move within our Broad River footprint.
- The compensation range for a RPM is commensurate with both experience and
- A passion for retail!
- High energy with a sense of urgency
- Ability to improve store performance and meet Company's growth needs.
- At least five years experience in a big box retail management with a track record in retail or commissioned sales
- History of successfully managing a team of 10 or more Associates is required
- Must have professional appearance, excellent interpersonal and verbal communications skills
- Able to work varied shifts, hours and days
We offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program!
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependant coverage
- Paid vacation
- Recognition and reward programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
A host of other excellent benefits!
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Greenville.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process