is one of the leading inventory service companies and our success starts with our Team Members. Currently, WIS International employs more than 15,000 employees worldwide. If you enjoy working in a team environment, visiting different work locations daily and having a sense of accomplishment at the end of the work day, we may be the work destination for you. We are always on the look-out for new, motivated people to join our team.
Inventory Associates perform inventory tasks at a customer's store or warehouse physically counting merchandise, supplies, products, etc.
We are hiring Inventory Associates/Drivers for our St. Louis based office that covers Greater St. Louis, West, Central and Northern MO as well as Central Il. areas This is an entry level position starting at$ 10.00
when performing Inventory Associate tasks and at the rate of $ 12.00
- No Experience needed
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life and disability plans
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) Plus plan
- Raises based on productivity
- Promotion opportunities
- Employee discounts at travel sites, cell phones, entertainment and major retailers
- 401(k) program
- Paid Training
- Weekly pay
- Van transportation provided to assignment outside the local area
- Possess the stamina to stand for extended periods of time
- Possess the ability to move and bend frequently
- Possess the ability to climb ladders and reach merchandise regularly, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Possess access to reliable transportation to local assignments
- Possess access to internet access to check work schedule
Do you enjoy leading others? We are also looking for Supervisors to manage employee teams while they conduct inventory events at our customer's locations. Key responsibilities include supervising staff, ensuring established inventory practices are followed and that we meet our customer's expectations. This position starts at $12.00 an hour, with raises based on performance and completion of a formal training curriculum. No experience necessary, as we offer on the job training. Qualified candidates must be able to pass a background check.
WIS International is an equal opportunity employer.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Festus.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process