Are you an Industrial Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment dealing with automation and process improvements? Are you proficient using AutoCAD 2000 and/or Mechanical Desktop? If so, this position is for you! This is a direct hire position located in Saint Joe, MI.
Our client is seeking Industrial Engineer to design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes including quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination.
Top Reasons to Work with Our Client?
● Largest manufacturer in its niche on a worldwide basis
● Management invests in facilities, equipment and its employees
What is in it for you?
● Opportunity to use a wide-range of technologies and tools
● Competitive salary and excellent benefits
What Will You Be Doing?
● Review production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing and services
● Figure out how to manufacture parts or products, or deliver services, with maximum efficiency
● Develop management control systems to make financial planning and cost analysis more efficient
● Enact quality control procedures to resolve production problems or minimize costs
● Work with customers and management to develop standards for design and production
● Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards
● Confer with clients about product specifications, vendors about purchases, management personnel about manufacturing capabilities, and staff about the status of projects
What Do You Need For This Position?
● Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other related field.
● At least 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment dealing with automation and process improvements.
● Documented successful project management skills.
● Demonstrated proficiency using Autocad 2000 and/or Mechanical Desktop.
● Must be proficient at basic PC tools.
● PLC Programming experience desirable.