Senior Human Resources Generalist
Orlando, FL Area
Our company is seeking a Sr. Human Resources Generalist to join our growing team. The Senior Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: full-cycle recruiting, employee relations, training, performance management, policy implementation, and employment law compliance.
- Partner with Managers to coordinate and investigate employee complaints from field employees in a timely and efficient manner.
- Seek regular guidance from Director of Employee Relations and make recommendations to managers for the resolution of employee relation issues in accordance with the Anti-Harassment Policy and Federal/State compliance.
- Work with field personnel to coach Managers through employee performance issues.
- Guide Managers through the creation and delivery of Performance Improvement Plans and make recommendations when appropriate.
- Assist with Management Training in the field, in order to provide our managers with the Human Resources training that is necessary to manage employees and their locations effectively.
- Update field personnel regularly on all employee relations matters respective of their divisions, verbally and through the Employee Relations tracking report.
- Elevates issues to Director of Employee Relations when necessary after discussing with field personnel.
- Update Director of Employee Relations on all employee relations responsibilities.
- Serve as a liaison of the HR Training Department to deliver ad-hoc training as needed in a variety of HR areas including performance management, talent development and recruiting.
- Administer full recruitment cycle.
- Determine applicant qualifications by screening and interviewing applicants.
- Work in partnership with hiring managers, providing guidance, support and recommendations on candidates.
- Arrange management interviews with selected candidates by coordinating schedules.
- Ensure efficiency in time to hire is maintained, while maintaining a high level of accuracy within Applicant Tracking System.
- Develop strong awareness and understanding of the business and functional areas of responsibility to target and hire best talent.
- Initiate and manage job postings in various media outlets including corporate website, vendor websites, and internal communications.
- Source passive candidates through online resume databases, recruiting software database and social media.
- Document and track statistics and data pertinent to each job requisition on Applicant Tracking System.
- Coordinate all on-boarding documentation and procedures with New Hires.
- Update Recruitment Manager on all recruiting responsibilities.
§ Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
§ Demonstrated customer service skills.
§ Demonstrated ability to manage high volume employee relations and recruitment activity with schedule requirements.
§ Strong organizational and time management skills.
§ Ability to work independently, using own initiative and problem solving skills.
§ Ability to process paperwork in a timely manner.
§ Sufficient typing skills to help complete reports and memos to field personnel.
§ Working knowledge of Federal and State laws/regulations pertaining to employment, employee benefits, employee relations, etc.
§ Ability to remain objective while conducting investigations.
§ Ability to keep all employee information strictly confidential.
Education and/or Experience:
§ Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required.
§ Minimum of 5-7 years in a HR Generalist role handling high volume of employee relations and recruitment activity required.
§ Experience working for a multi-site organization required.
§ Basic knowledge of all Human Resource functions required.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Orlando.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process