College Profile: ACT College - Alexandria
The mission of ACT College is to provide quality, career education that meets the demand of a competitive and changing health care community, through a specialized curriculum that emphasizes a hands-on approach and incorporates industry standard healthcare technology.
1) To provide quality, career education that leads to the acquisition of the requisite skills for employment in the allied health field.
2) To provide a learning atmosphere that encourages the student to acquire knowledge, gain technical competency and experience professional growth.
3) To maintain a flexible curriculum structured to incorporate industry standard technology and changing employer needs.
4) To provide extensive, clinical experiences and classroom training that focus on the needs of the healthcare community while maintaining a low student to teacher ratio.
5) To provide interpersonal communication and customer service and job readiness skills that prepare the student for a new career and/or career advancement opportunities.