||BU, Boston U|
||Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above|
||20,000 and above|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Boston University Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
Degrees and Certifications
Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) (Doctorate)
Boston University Sargent College of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences now offers a post-professional Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) program exclusively in a distance learning format. This innovative program allows students to earn their doctorate without disrupting their careers or relocating their families. Now a doctoral level education is readily accessible to occupational therapists who wish to shape the future of our profession and healthcare. This program will prepare skilled occupational therapists to take on leadership roles in developing and testing innovative responses to healthcare needs related to occupational performance and societal participation. The post-professional OTD will develop visionary practitioners who have the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct critical evaluation of theory and evidence in their area of practice, to identify gaps or shortcomings in current intervention methods and programs, and to design innovative responses to the identified needs.
Online Undergraduate Degree Completion (Bachelor Degree)
This Undergraduate Degree Completion Program is a 16-course program designed for highly motivated individuals who have completed approximately half of their undergraduate work and seek to finish their bachelor's degree. Students can join the program at any of the six starting dates during the year (January, March, May, July, September, and November), and complete their studies within 30 months. The program is totally online so you are never required to attend an on-campus class. You may want to travel to Boston for graduation ceremonies, but that is entirely up to you.
All Academic Programs
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning.
- East Asian Studies.
- Latin American Studies.
- Italian Studies.
- African-American/Black Studies.
- Journalism, Other.
- Public Relations/Image Management.
- Health Communication.
- International and Comparative Education.
- Computer Science.
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other.
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education.
- Educational Leadership and Administration, General.
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other.
- Elementary Education and Teaching.
- Special Education and Teaching, General.
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching.
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education.
- Health Teacher Education.
- Music Teacher Education.
- Reading Teacher Education.
- Social Studies Teacher Education.
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education.
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas, Other.
- Engineering, General.
- Biomedical/Medical Engineering.
- Computer Software Engineering.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Manufacturing Engineering.
- Japanese Language and Literature.
- German Language and Literature.
- Italian Language and Literature.
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, General.
- Latin Language and Literature.
- Programs for Foreign Lawyers (LL.
- Tax Law/Taxation (LL.
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal.
- Creative Writing.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies.
- Molecular Biology.
- Cell/Cellular Biology and Anatomical Sciences, Other.
- Physiology, General.
- Pathology/Experimental Pathology.
- Environmental Biology.
- Mathematics, General.
- Systems Science and Theory.
- Nutrition Sciences.
- Bible/Biblical Studies.
- Theology/Theological Studies.
- Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries, Other.
- Chemistry, Other.
- Geophysics and Seismology.
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other.
- Psychology, General.
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration.
- Public Administration.
- Social Sciences, General.
- Development Economics and International Development.
- Political Science and Government, General.
- Urban Studies/Affairs.
- Visual and Performing Arts, General.
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General.
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production.
- Arts Management.
- Music History, Literature, and Theory.
- Music Theory and Composition.
- Voice and Opera.
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General.
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist.
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General (MS, PhD).
- Oral Biology and Oral Pathology (MS, PhD).
- Endodontics/Endodontology (Cert.
- Orthodontics/Orthodontology (Cert.
- Periodontics/Periodontology (Cert.
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other.
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician.
- Athletic Training/Trainer.
- Pre-Dentistry Studies.
- Medicine (MD).
- Environmental Health.
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling/Counselor.
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions, Other.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Financial Planning and Services.
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General.
- Actuarial Science.
- History, General.
- American/United States Studies/Civilization.
- Central/Middle and Eastern European Studies.
- Regional Studies (U.
- Area Studies, Other.
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric.
- Broadcast Journalism.
- Radio and Television.
- Educational/Instructional Media Design.
- Information Science/Studies.
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications.
- Education, General.
- Curriculum and Instruction.
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services.
- Adult and Continuing Education and Teaching.
- Counseling Psychology.
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness.
- Art Teacher Education.
- Foreign Language Teacher Education.
- Mathematics Teacher Education.
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching.
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education.
- Chemistry Teacher Education.
- Latin Teacher Education.
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor.
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering.
- Computer Engineering, General.
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Engineering Science.
- Systems Engineering.
- Russian Language and Literature.
- French Language and Literature.
- Spanish Language and Literature.
- Ancient/Classical Greek Language and Literature.
- Law (LL.
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law (LL.
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies, Other.
- English Language and Literature, General.
- English Language and Literature/Letters, Other.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General.
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology.
- Cell/Cellular and Molecular Biology.
- Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology.
- Genetics, General.
- Neurobiology and Neurophysiology.
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography.
- Conservation Biology.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Other.
- Mathematics and Statistics, Other.
- Historic Preservation and Conservation.
- Ancient Studies/Civilization.
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other.
- Religion/Religious Studies.
- Religious/Sacred Music.
- Divinity/Ministry (BD, MDiv.
- Chemistry, General.
- Geology/Earth Science, General.
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science.
- Physics, General.
- Clinical Psychology.
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies.
- Social Work.
- Economics, General.
- Economics, Other.
- International Relations and Affairs.
- Social Sciences, Other.
- Graphic Design.
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology.
- Directing and Theatrical Production.
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation.
- Music, General.
- Music Performance, General.
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology.
- Piano and Organ.
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments.
- Audiology/Audiologist and Hearing Sciences.
- Dentistry (DDS, DMD).
- Advanced General Dentistry (Cert.
- Dental Public Health and Education (Cert.
- Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery (Cert.
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics (Cert.
- Prosthodontics/Prosthodontology (Cert.
- Dental Assisting/Assistant.
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management.
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies.
- Medical Scientist (MS, PhD).
- Maternal and Child Health.
- Physical Therapy/Therapist.
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other.
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other.
- Banking and Financial Support Services.
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General.
- Management Information Systems, General.
Question and Answer about "Boston University"
No questions found...